Thursday, November 8, 2007

Holy Roman Empires, and beyond

Walk with me...

















After spending what would be possibly the best days of my life hiking, relaxing, chilling in the company of fellow travelers, I headed to Rome.

Rome ain't such a big deal. The Vatican is pretty awesome, but the city of Rome itself, not really too impressed with it. Trevi Fountain was nice, but the rest of it ... eh. Just felt like walking through it, never felt like sticking around to see what we've all seen in photos and postcards all our lives.

I'm back in London now, and this officially ends Europe 2007 for me.

Photos, as always, at the Flickr.

Tomorrow, I begin Asia 2007, starting with China!

After China? The Philippines, and possibly various other South Asian countries.

Ciao!

No comments: