Thursday, December 27, 2007

Maligayang Pasko!!!! Merry Christmas from the Philippines!

Maligayang Pasko!!!! Merry Christmas from the Philippines!

Spent pre-Christmas Eve (23rd) at a company party with family (my family in Iloilo owns like 12 companies) with 500 other people, drinking, dancing, being a bad influence to my cousins/nephews by passing them alcohol (that my cousin passed to me first.... so technically I would like to point out that she's the bad one) and watching my very drunken oldest cousin try to "kai shao" (introduce) various ladies to me throughout the night by pulling random ones to where I was dancing, which was quite enjoyable and hilarious at the same time. He could barely talk. It was soooo amusing. They had company singing and dance contests, and I enjoyed watching (as the night went on) deliriously drunken people just slide their way into the dance floor while other contestants were trying to compete.

Spent a nice quiet Christmas night with family eating some fresh seafood nearby the SM Mall of Asia and watching the fireworks by the sea, swiggin' my beer and not feeling buzzed. That is absolutely a first for me! Woo!

I hope your guys's Christmas was enjoyable, that you got as drunk as you wanted to, and shared some good times with family and friends. If you haven't had your party yet, then I hope you have a blast.

Miss you guys. Have a beer/shot/bottle for me! See y'all in 2008.






By the way, like I said before, I've been eating like a hurricane, sucking up everything in my path. It's all like, 5 to 12 course meals out here, seafood to the limit, lechon, crispy pata, pansit, pinakbet, like 800 types of fish, mussels, clams, torta, prawns, crabs, mango shakes, chicken inasal, beer, and tons of rice. I even eat breakfast out here. I never eat breakfast. Longinisa sausage, bangus, eggs, rice and some tea (or a mango shake). Then a 5 course meal lunch, and a nap.

I haven't gained any weight. My cousin gained 18 pounds though. Hahaha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Chris! We're all at the house having dinner and waiting for the New Year to chime in. Your parents are here, along with my aunt and uncle (on my mom's side) and my cousin and his wife (on my mom's side), and Audrey and Aso Bobbie. Hope you are having a great time! Shar
P.S. Your mom said that your phone call was 'dropped', so she will try to call you later.
P.P.S. When are you coming home? We want to make sure we're not here when you do :)....