Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Completion (Please Wait)

I'm going to finish this.

I've hit the ground running, starting to prepare for interviews, seeing some friends and finding old connections, and acclimating myself to the life and world that is here, Los Angeles, California (for example, I forgot the code for our house burglar alarm so the alarm blasted and now I'm waiting for Brinks to call so I can stop the police from coming and harassing me... yes, it has definitely been a while) that I have just not had the time to spend on photos and writing.

I hope to have a little break to get everything settled away and hopefully some time will open up so I can jot these thoughts down before they leave me forever!


It will come.



Plans for posts:
  • New York, part 2
  • San Francisco
  • Returning home
  • Overview, new thoughts, things learned (if I can figure them out and communicate them)
  • Statistics
  • A few thoughts on the responses I am getting



It WILL come.

No comments: